Thursday, April 12, 2012

The first day and a little exposure

Today was the first day of the "Play Me, I'm Yours" installation. It was kicked-off with a simultaneous performance at noon of Bach's "Well-Tempered Clavier" by pianists at all 30 piano locations:



I uploaded my Union Station video to the YouTube world, straight from the SD card and was pleasantly surprised today to visit LAist.com and see myself on the main page:


And there it was, the featured article on the main page: "Video: Angeleno Plays " Play Me, I'm Yours"  Piano at Union Station." Even when more recent articles went live, my profile was still up there at the top of the page. Cool, huh?


It was today when I decided that I'm going to play all 30 of the pianos. Why not? It's a fun little quest to play music in different communities and play the different pianos.


No comments:

Post a Comment