Monday, April 23, 2012

Blame it on the drizzle

Remember my car troubles on Friday? Long story short, they worked on it Saturday and when I picked it up, despite replacing an engine control module, it gave me the same problems. They wrote me a refund check for what I paid for it.

So I left it there until Monday morning - the next day they opened - and picked it up.

The car started normally. Must be the cooler weather. I drove it to a friend's place in Alhambra to get it checked, he said the engine is fine, it could be an electrical problem. I was able to do a few errands without incident with my car.

Since I was in the Pasadena area, I decided to check out some more pianos. Unfortunately, it had been drizzling (fo' shizzle) and upon arriving at the One Colorado street piano for #13, I saw this:


Though not exactly a damp day, the cover had a small pool of water on top of it. Might as well come back another time..

No comments:

Post a Comment